Back to service explorer
Also known as Veteran Services
The Veteran Program focuses on providing career and training opportunities to veterans and other eligible veteran persons (see eligibility requirements) who are experiencing barriers to employment or education. The Veteran Program provides job-related services, training information, skills assessment, individualized career and educational counseling, resume preparation and much more. This program ensures that veterans are first in-line to get help at the American Job Centers.
To receive services, you must be considered one of the following:
- Veteran Spouse
- Transitioning Service Member
- Recently Separated Veteran
- Disabled Veteran Caregiver
- Family Member of a Veteran
Gather Required documents
Provide proof of:
Hover over text below to learn more
Veteran or Veteran Spouse Status
Get Started Next steps to enroll
- Create an account on Jobs4TN
- Find a location near you and request an appointment with a case manager. You can do so on our Find an American Job Center page
- Bring your documents with you to your appointment!
Confused about what services are available to you? We make it so easy to get started.