Back to service explorer
Adult Worker Program
Also known as the Title 1 Adult Program
The Adult Worker Program equips Tennesseans with the tools and resources needed to secure a long-term career. Our services are focused on getting you the help you need to get a job or find the training program that meets your goals.
- Age 18 or older
- Struggling to secure a job or education due to personal challenges (i.e., children at home, no reliable transportation, etc.);
You must also be experiencing one or more of the following situations:
- Low income
- Struggling with reading, writing and math
- Receiving public assistance
- History with the criminal justice system
Gather Required documents
Provide proof of:
Hover over each item to learn mor
Date of Birth
Selective Service Registration
Low Income Status
Get Started Next steps to enroll
- Create an account on Jobs4TN
- Find a location near you and request an appointment with a case manager. You can do so on our Find an American Job Center page
- Bring your documents with you to your appointment!
Confused about what services are available to you? We make it so easy to get started.